Hey fellas, long time no see! Tom sent me one of those God-awful union emails and I thought, "Hey, the boys at Axiom would know what to do!"

Here's the deal: I bought a shiny new motorcycle, so I'm keeping the dull old TV.

I finally cleaned all the cobwebs out of it last weekend, removed Charlotte, dusted the light guns and mirror carefully - everything is cool. The picture has never been bad. The built-in speakers that came with the TV, however, really suck. For anything important (like O'Reilly, monster truck racing, or bass fishing), I crank up the surround on the Denon/Axiom/MA system, but sometimes I wish the TV speakers were adequate just on their own.

Anyways, I was thinking they could be easily replaced - and the dust screen material, as well. I was thinking 6x9s from a car stereo application, but the TV speakers are 8 ohms. There's plenty of room for installation, but the TV amp has got to be pretty weak. What would you do with basically no budget?

This is just in the kicking-around stage, so any input would be welcome. Thanks!