Thanks, Dan.

At the moment, I'm trying some software called Sitebuilder, supplied by Intuit/Homestead. Since installing the latest version of Quickbooks, they keep sending me stuff to remind me I can have a free website. I assumed the capabilities would be pretty lame, but so far it's not that bad.

My existing site is woefully outdated. What I'm thinking is that I can use this software to build a temporary site that, while not very impressive technically, is at least adequately up-to-date with the services we offer. It's still under construction, but I published it here for the moment.

It's not exactly my dream site, but it might do for awhile. I'm thinking that I can do a redirect under my domain name to this site, with a "please excuse this temporary site while our main one is being rebuilt" type text notice on the homepage.

this template is still my front runner of choice. It still has some Flash, but not as much as the other one I was looking at. It meets the "must haves" that many templates don't meet:

- Laid out for both photography and video production

- Maintains aspect ratios for photos (I don't want a site that forces vertical photos into a horizontal window as the large majority do)

- I can get the template written so the photo that serves as the background for "about" and "contact" can be forced to a particular image instead of it randomly choosing one from the gallery images.

I'd really like to get opinions on that one and the theme of my "temporary one" linked above!

::::::: No disrespect to Axiom, but my favorite woofer is my yellow lab :::::::