Originally Posted By: CV
I'm going to have to get new subwoofer cables to use with this device, since I'm currently using balanced cables. My first instinct is to go with Blue Jeans Cable, but I was hoping for some insight first. How are the connectors? Are they nice and snug without seeming like they're going to pull the jack from the back of the sub or receiver when removed? Anyone?

I have used a few different brands of cables such as Monster \:o (it was free o.k), Blue Jeans and a few others. The Blue Jeans LC-1 had the highest build quality and provided the best connection with my subwoofers and receiver. The Canare connetions they use fit snug and secure without fitting too tight. I noticed you can disconnect the cable without worrying about pulling out the input your attaching it too. The MC cable \:o on the otherhand I had the hardest time getting off the back of my receiver because it fit so darn tight, I was actually worried about ruining the subwoofer input trying to take it off. Blue Jeans cable gets my highest recommendation. Excellent company!

I’m armed and I’m drinking. You don’t want to listen to advice from me, amigo.

-Max Payne