Originally Posted By: Argon
Congrats and mucho envy. Did you order from the outlet? What finish (my favorite question) did you go with?.........Rob

Originally Posted By: davekro
Luc,
Did you order from the factory outlet? I ordered mine from F.O. Friday evening 3/6. They shipped Monday March 30th. :o) I ordered exactly what you did plus a pair of M60's to compare to M80's. They are due to arrive Monday 4/6 on the left coast in California. :o)

Congratulations!

Yes they're coming from the Factory Outlet. My M22 and QS8 came from the outlet and they were in perfect shape. We chose black so it could blend easily with any decoration changes. We initially checked the vassalo series but black is easier to blend with any room colors. We have four different wood finish&colors in the living room, we're already at the limit.

I was almost open to get the M60, the wife said NO! It was M80 or nothing. To be more precise, she said: M80+VP150+2 MORE QS8 or nothing! I didn't have to bargain to have the amp either..

I was thinking about getting the emo xpa3 but it seems there are some issues with emotiva's amp and some axiom speakers..

Any good power amp recommendation? I would prefer buying something from a Canadian store. Don't recommend the a1400, it's out of my wallet's reach.

Last edited by LucRaymond; 04/02/09 05:11 PM.