Ashley Macissac- Sleepy Maggie (slowly increasing volume with stereo switching L and R at the start moving into full mids with mild bass)

Chris Connell- Seasons (from Singles soundtrack; great clarity and guitar)

Enya- Lazy Days (very full mids, nice vocal)

Eric Clapton Unplugged- Signe (any song will do from this cd, beautiful acoustics, guitar, vocals, background noises)

Future Sound of London- Calcium (my fiance's pick, typical dance bass, alternating sounds)

Great Big Sea- General Taylor (PURE vocals including some male high strong mid notes and a favorite canadian band of mine)

Holly Cole Trio- I can see clearly now (beautiful vocal, deep cello bass throughout)

Kings College Choir- O come all ye faithful (Xmas song but has tight high vocals as well as the punishing bass that only a pipe organ can deliver!)

Our Lady Peace- Superman's Dead (loud rock and another Canadian band)

Sarah Mclaughlin- Ice Cream (soft smooth vocals with high tinny cymbols, nice clarity)

Smashing Pumpkins- Drown (from Singles soundtrack, this song has a sharp screaming guitar about the 5 or 6 minute mark that you MUST turn down the volume for lest you be calling customer service for a new tweeter!!)

Sting- Fragile (soft sounds, i like the song)

Suo Gan- Ambrosian Junior Choir (Empire of the Sun soundtrack, beautiful solo vocal, pure and clear)

The Rankin Family- Rise again (one note near the end hits a really high female pitch but should be perfectly smooth)

The Sundays- Summertime (the twangs at the beginning really test the treble levels, i am not sure why it was recorded that way but on any speaker so far i've found that noise piercing)

Watchman- Holiday (their latest release from this Winnipeg band which has some really rigorous mids and lows that truly test the distortion of your drivers)

Whales- Contemplation (being a biologist i pick these things up along the way, nothing better to test subsonic noise up to squealing pitches like whale notes!!)

"Those who preach the myths of audio are ignorant of truth."