Ladies & Gents,

I am building a dedicated Home Theater for a room that is 24 ft by 13.5 ft with close to 100% light control. I already bought a Denon 3803 from 6ave (great deal at $648) and I ordered a Sanyo Z2 projector. Once I'll get the projector I will probably also buy a 118in 16:9 Carada screen. I also ordered a Pioneer 563, mainly for SACD and DVD-A.

The next step are the speakers and here is my dilemma: should I go with a pair of M22 in front plus a VTF2 or just stay with the M60 (without a sub for now)? For the rest of my setup, I'll have a vp150 and a pair of QS8 as surrounds.
My listening seating will probably be 20 ft from the front speakers and I will have a 60/40 split between (DVDs + HDTV) vs Music (SACD, DVDAudio, etc).

My future plans include a pair of M2 or M3 for a 7.1 system and a HSU VT2 sub (if I will go with the M60).

What do you guys think about this setup ? I am a newbie to this Forum but I've been lurking around for about 2-3 months. I am also an avid reader of AVS forum as well.

Thanks!