Well, I have never heard either but it seems logical that the M3 will play louder and are intended to fill a larger space compared to PC speakers that are designed to mostly be heard a few feet from your head. The Audio bytes also come with their own 55 watt amp so you could re-use the Yammie.

Reviews say both are excellent at what they do. For well rounded music and deep bass in gaming, you might want to add the optional subwoofer with the audiobytes. The M3's will go deeper on thier own and you might not feel the need for a subwoofer for just a PC setup.

Short version, if you are trying to fill a room with music for both you and your guests, the M3s are probably the best bet and maybe even more economical considering you would want to add the subwoofer to the Audiobyte package for that. If you just want quality sound while you sit at your PC on your own, The Audiobytes seem to be a nice package.

Edit:
Noticed from reading Peter's that I missed that you already have a small sub. Add that into the equation I presented above.

Last edited by Murph; 05/05/09 07:39 PM. Reason: correction

With great power comes Awesome irresponsibility.