I currently have an Bose Accoustimass 7 system which is the 3 pairs of cube speakers and bass module. I've been looking to get some rear channel speakers for my setup. I had been researching when all of a sudden I came accross Axiom. I had never heard of Axiom but couldn't resist all the reviews. I then decided I would instead buy a pair of Axiom M40's...a week later I bumped up my budget for a pair of M50's...and now, you guessed it, I'm going to get a pair of Outlet M60's. I just couldn't resist all of the great reviews. Anyway, if I get the M60's there is no way my wife will be approving a budget that includes speakers for some time to come. I would like to somehow configure my 5.1 with the Axiom's as my mains and the cubes as center, rear left, and rear right. I was just wondering if anyone had any knowledge of Bose Accoustimass and what would happen if I hooked them up in this fashion...would the bass from the bass module suffer? Would it damage my speakers or reciever? Would it just sound like crap?

thanks