ok. i think i understand. His alcove is meant to hold all his HT equipment, and he doesnt really want his speakers to stick out since its only 26 inches deep.

suggestion- push everything out a couple inches, includign the T.V., reciever etc. If everything is in line, people with think its supposed to look that way. (actually, only women will think this) Guys wont notice(or give a damn).

In terms of speakers i would atleast go with the m60. But i would ask alan over email what you should do, considering your room dimensions. He is always honest and prompt in returning emails.

I would look at a sub, but thats me. And i am getting m22, which really benefit from a sub. If i were you though, i would get m80's and dont get a sub. Unless you really want one.

In terms of comparison, i have not heard the paradigm line you are refering too. But if you have read all the profesional reviews out there on both lines, i think you will come to the conclusion the axioms are better(based solely on reviews). Furthermore, i have seen personal reviews on this board and others where people have compaired the 2. Unfortunately, i have looked at a lot of posts, and dont remember when or where.

try using the search feature, it might help in finding a comparison

Once You Pop You Can't Stop