My story is not nearly as fun and I don't have time to make it elegant but here it is..
My wife Sharon and I actually went to the same high school together but never met and never even noticed each other. I have no idea how. It wasn't a big schoolby any means.

In my second year of college, I ended up sharing an apartment with two guys and at some point some girls I did know from high school moved into an apartment right beside us. Sharon was friends with these girls and was visiting them frequently, especially to go out at night.

Oddly, we still never met in the apartment building but met in a bar (Sorry Mom but see, you can meet nice girls in a bar.) She had been noticing me in the building but was too shy to approach me. Obviously, I was blinded by all the typical college fun I was having because I didn't see her. Anyways, with a little liquid courage, she asked me to dance and the second she did, I knew my life as young, frivolous, single student was over before it even really got started, but oddly, it seemed like a good thing.

We started chatting and I couldn't believe that we went through life in a small high school, had similar friends, and that she had been visiting my building for a month and we had never spoken until that night.

we have had ups and downs, a brief breakup while dating, and marriage is not always story book, but I wouldn't trade my life with her for anything.

With great power comes Awesome irresponsibility.