I thought it appropriate to thank Chris (Club Neon) for his fantastic help in getting me into a new computer on the forum that helped me find him. I was ready to place the order for a Dell, but Chris convinced me that I could build one. To my surprise, he was right. With his detailed help, I built a new computer based on the brand-spanking-new Intel i7 (Nehalem) 1366-pin chip. The gory details follow, but suffice it to say his advice on vendors and products proved right on, and he walked me through the actual build step by step over the phone and email. I only found out how accurate he was after doing my own research after every recommendation, only to end up right where he put me to begin with. Then, once I fired up the new hot-rod, i knew he was good at his job. I can run two big screens of CAD/CAM, plus a ton of crap in the background. Sweet!

Saved about $2,000 as compared to the Dell, and got a bit more performance, and in less time. Thanks again Chris.

Vital Stats:
SuperMicro Barebone Tower/4U S-1366 for i7 CPUs \:\)
Radeon HD 4870x2 2GB GDDR5 \:o
Intel 920 i7 CPU
12 GB RAM \:D
Vista Ultimate 64-bit \:\(
2 TB Seagate Cuda Drives (Raid 1)
2 23" Samsung LCDs ;\)
Pioneer Blu-Ray burner \:\/
6 or 7 cooling fans assorted other stuff!

Panny 3000 PJ, 118" Carada, Denon 3300, PS3, Axiom QS8, PSB 5T, B&W sub, levitating speaker wire