Welcome to the Axiom Club Nathan.

After further investigation and closer listening - and listening to the same tracks through the DMB website (as mentioned in my post) I am sure both the tweeters in my W22's have 'blown'. It is more obvious in some tracks than others, but if I turn the volume down and put my ear right next to the tweeter I can tell something does not sound quite 'right'. If I do the same with my W150 center channel the signal from both tweeters sounds normal (not scratchy).

I have emailed with JC and Axiom has already sent me two new tweeters. I will install them this weekend to make my system whole again.

I have cranked up my system in the past (as all of us do \:D ), but I am really not sure when or how my tweeters were damaged as I don't recall any particular bad moment (hiss/crackle/pop) that could have damaged them. Nor did I have the system ridiculously loud - just louder than usual for short periods of testing.

Oh well, I'll definitely be more aware with the new tweeters as I don't care to repeat this situation.

BTW, how do you like the M3's? I am thinking of them for a future bookshelf setup without a sub.

Dan
On-Wall M5HP LCR, QS8 & EP500 in 7.1