This is a very exciting time for you. I don't know what sort of history you have with audio equipment, but Axiom speakers sound as good as just about anything out there, and easily out perform anything in their price range.

I can still recall my very first impressions when I hooked them up to the Denon and tuned into a radio station. I was very worried that they were going to sound bright in my livingroom because it isn't ideal by any stretch of the imagination. First of all its square, secondly I have hardwood floors, and I have lots of pictures (with glass) hanging on the walls. I had sampled SRoodes Axiom set up, so I knew what the speakers were capable of, but his room was light years ahead of mine in terms of sonic stability & sound field control.

So I was hoping for the best, but expecting the worst. But much to my surprise & relief, I thought they sounded practically exactly as I recalled them sounding in Steve's incredible room! So I was happy beyond words!!! But as satisfied as I was with the intial impressions of them, the more I listen to them (I probably spend a good 5 - 10 hours a day listening to music while I edit, then watch a movie at night... EVERYDAY!!!) the more I appreciate how incredibly well they sound and reproduce a musical signal. As much as I looked forward to getting them home & enjoying them I could never have imagined how truely satisfied I would end up being with them!

You know how with some things the build up can't match up with the reality of the actual experience and you wind up disappointed because it failed to meet your expectations? Well the exact opposite was true of my Axiom purchase. I spent over four grand on my system, and having lived with them for a month now I never could have known that four thousand dollars could bring me this much joy day in and day out. I mean this is what I was hoping would happen. But very seldom in life does it ever work out this perfectly. Dispite some set backs with my subwoofer, I truely could not be happier with my purchase.

I hope you have a similar experience with your purchase!

My Stuff :

M80's
QS8's
VP150
EP800
Denon 4802
Emotiva XPA-3
Samsung BD-P3600
Sharp 65 Inch Aquos LCD