Having been raised with musicians and knowing what musical instuments really sound like vs what speaker designers are wanting me to believe they sound like, I have been unsuccssful in finding speakers for my music and Home Theater. When I get close to finding the animal of my choice, the speakers start costing 4000 dollars for each speaker.....Nuts. Am I the only one who knows that a french horn when heard will give you goose bumps and make the hair on your neck stand to attention? Music should and does, when heard by good speakers, bring you to an emotional high. When I talk to fellow Musicians they nod and agree that due to how we are taught or the absence of musical training,the market now focuses on those who simply no longer know how music from instuments is suppose to sound. Speaker designers are lost in the world of numbers and testing methods, but have forgotten that the human ear and brain are the end users so to speak. With that said, how do I find good speakers now that the market seems to have caused many retailers to close up shop. Yet, for those remaining to have a large quantity of crap but only a small quantity of good speakers whose cost is to high.