Hey guys,

Long time no Talk! I have been crazy busy over the last year. I moved to LA the better part of a year ago, and have been getting involved with parts of music I never thought I would be. I am producing alot more, writing songs with a group that I work with, and trying to pitch these songs for TV and Film! The same guys are in a band with me, sort of a pop/rock band. Hopefully you guys will get to hear our music sooner than later!

Anyways, the real reason I am posting.

I have been using M22s for my mixing duties, bought a part of used ones with Axiom stands included for only $380. Up until now I have drilled a hole in my wall to the living room and have been using two channels from my LPA-1 to drive the M22s in my studio room. We are moving and I need to invest in an amp.

Do you guys have any suggestions? I asked the gearslutz forum and they gave me some names like ART, Alesis and Samson, Soundtech, stewart, crown, hafler and adcom. I don't really know any of those guys and I trust your guys experience more. Sometimes I feel the Home Theatre nuts know alot more about the technical side of power and specs than the studio guys.

My requirements is that it fit a standard rack space and have balanced inputs. I am going to go used on this one, I want to keep it under $300.

Thanks!

-Hutz

Producer | Composer
www.robbhutzal.com