I'm up in Whistler doing some riding for a week. No downhill, I'm more of a XCer. Man, there's a bunch of nice trails here. WAY different than Norcal. AND, the ratings are slightly above ours. Much fun, weird to be somewhere North that's hotter than Cali too. I've never ridden raised bridges before and it kinda scares me. But a local helped me out and showed me some trails and guided me on the woodwork. I'm not an expert but at least now I'll try it.

I have to say that the food here in Whistler has been phenomenal. I picked this place, thinking there's a lot of upgrades because of the upcoming Olympics. The seafood is off the chain. Coming from California, this place has some of the best sushi I've had, including parts of Asia and several islands in Hawaii. We did Araxi which is also on Hell's Kitchen. Years ago it was good, but not anymore. I ordered 3 things and ALL of them were gone because they ran out. Unacceptable for a restaurant of that calibre. Rimrock Cafe has been one of my favs.

Didn't realize Monday was BC day, a little crowded but now most people are gone. Some police and fire up her for their World Games and Saturday all the grommets (kids) will be up from Crankworx. Thankfully I'll be gone by then.

Last edited by oldskoolboarder; 08/05/09 01:31 AM.