Hey Guy,

Sorry you're having problems. I've had a similar issue with my EP350 when I got it back in Jan this year. I've always felt "something just wasn't right". I've always had to turn my sub volume knob to 80% and receiver is set to +3.

Placement was a huge issue for me and I was experiencing some cancellation of low freq. But even then I thought it should put it out more. So much so, that I run 2 subs (an old JBL 10"). Even now with just the JBL 100watt 10" sub, losing the EP350 hasn't made that much of a difference.

Well, yesterday the amp finally went out completely. One call to Axiom and a new replacement amp is on the way. I'm really curious to see if the new amp puts out more. I hope the EP350 becomes more of a performer with the new amp and I don't have to crank the volume to 80% to even hear it perform. Who knows? I'll find out in a week or so...

I know you have your sub in a small room, but make sure you experiment with moving your sub around, if you can. You might be experiencing some cancellation.

Dana

M80's, QS8's, M22's, CHT SHO-10, Dual CHT SS-18.1's, Onkyo NR3008, Mitsubishi WD-73740