Originally Posted By: Micah
Pictures? Have you hooked it up yet? I still don't get why they don't try slapping a few different finishes on them, I mean for variety and all. A real wood, or wood venere.... heck even a piano black would be kind of sweet. If you want the felt then by all means.... but it just seems kind of hard to make an enormous felt cyclinder blend in with anything at all?

I am almost done drywalling my room, then onto mudding, then painting, then floor, then enjoy Probably be another month or so, but I'll post some pictures up when it's done.

I do agree the black is boring. I was very close to ordering an EP350 in the HG Cherry to match the rest of my Axioms, but the reviews on the SVS and the fact it's just going to sit in a back corner anyway swayed me that way. HSU does offer a few different veneers, but (of course) there is no Canadian distributor. Seriously though, this thing is so big it could be invisible and it would still be in the way. I can't imagine what the top end models are like... Or guys with EP800's for example