Thanks for all the kind words guys. Countless hours have been put intothe production and mixing of these songs. When I moved from Canada (referee land) to the states I had no idea what to expect. Seems God planted a bunch of skills in me I had no idea I had (mainly producing and engineering and mixing).

I am totally stoked you Guys like the songs. I love the fact that some of you guys like different songs than others. We wanted to have a sound that appealed to all types of people while still retaining our general unique rock feel and sound.

Again, I appreciate your comments and support. I'll keep u guys updated when the EP gets released.

U can get gig information and EP updates by becoming a fan on facebook, and following us on Twitter. (see my sig). I'll be in touch!!!

PS: to bring this back to Axiom, the m22s were great to mix on. Mids were very easy to tame, highs as well. It's easy to tell if my mix sounds good, but I didn't have a sub to handle 80 and lower. Once I got used to how the kick should sound on the m22s it was pretty easy to handle the low end. I wish axiom made a bookshelf that was an M22 with response to 35hz. I can only dream for such things!!

Producer | Composer
www.robbhutzal.com