I know that is subject has been brought up many times, But I for one think that there is some Speaker break-in.

Before you all get up in arms about the subject, I also think that once they test out the speakers at the factor and that first few mins at home is more then enough time to break it in so to speak.

The break in that I was talking about was not the speakers but me. Yes me. When I first hooked them up they sounded like crap, bass was not there and the highs where tinny.

So what did I do you ask, I moved them around, a centimeter here and few mileometers there. And then they started to sound better.

Next is a big thing that I never do I read my receivers manual, yes as a man I don't have time for such things but I thought what the hell.

Now over the first few weeks the speakers have started to sound better and better all it took was some time to know my system and what it can do.

I feel that there was a break in time for my speakers but not in the way you think, the break in time was me and getting to know how my speakers sounded and how my room made my speakers sound. Also reading the manual for my receiver helped

I just thought I would share what I thought about speaker break in and how I think it is not the speaker that needs time to break in its the person.

Thanks for hearing my rant I hope you can understand what I was trying to get across.

------------------
Epic Grand Master - 500
ONKYO 806
42" Sharp Aquos
HTPC