I mentioned in passing that I'm designing a line of computers for sale to local customers of the company I work for. I've been playing with a prototype of the first box. Since no one here is local; I figure I'll pass along the parts list if anyone wants to put together their own.

Zotac IONITX-D-E (Motherboard & CPU)
AOpen S145 (Case)
Crucial CT2KIT25664AA800 (4GB RAM)
Seagate ST3500418AS (500 GB Hard Drive)
Pioneer DVR-TS08 (DVD Writer)

I'm running the Windows 7 RTM on it now, and it works very well. The HDMI out on the motherboard supports 8-channel (7.1) sound, so it's connected to my receiver, and then the receiver to the TV to function as a monitor. Been listening to Rhapsody music service, and Netflix steaming video almost every day. The chipset on the motherboard is actually fast enough to decode Blu-rays, but a slim BD drive would add 50% to the price. Oh, when playing a Netflix video with the Silverlight plug-in, scaled to full screen the machine is pulling 45 Watts from the wall, as reported by a Kill-A-Watt. Not bad at all. It's also virtually silent, the fan in the side of the case, and the one in the power supply can't be heard when I'm more than 3 feet away.

Pioneer PDP-5020FD, Marantz SR6011
Axiom M5HP, VP160HP, QS8
Sony PS4, surround backs
-Chris