I was wondering on what the average wait time was for those that ordered VaSSallo custom wood finishes in their speakers. Axiom states to expect 4 weeks for the custom finishes. I understand it taking longer to make the custom ones, but a whole month or more? From the day I ordered and was charged for my M60s in Cherry Chestnut, it took almost 7 weeks before I had them both. About a week of that however was caused by the wait it took to get the wood sample, and confirm with Axiom that was indeed what I wanted (though had I known they were going to do that I'd have just said skip the sample.)

Does constructing the box and applying stain/gloss really take this long? If there's only one person that makes them I guess that would explain it, being that they may be high in demand. I have my vp150 and pair of QS8s on order, and it will have been about a 5 week wait on the center, and possibly longer on the surrounds as I haven't asked for a shipment date yet.

They are worth the wait of course, and the particular finish I'm getting on all of my speakers is very impressive (wish I had them in full gloss now.) I'm just maybe complaining a bit here as to why it's taking over a month to get each speaker, when if I had ordered just the non-custom ones they would have been shipped immediately.

End of rant.

M60|VP150|2xQS8|PSA XS30+Epik Empire|Pioneer Kuro 6010FD|PS3|Denon AVR-X4000|Parasound 5250v.2|