I am finally ready to order my new system. I am getting the Yamaha rxv1400 as soon as I get confirmation from etronics that theirs have the DPLX2. Speakers will be m60's, vp150 and qs8's. This will be in a 12x20 bare hardwood floor room. About 50/50 music/HT. I like to jam pretty good sometimes, mostly harder rock. My questions are: 1) I am going to order a hsu sub. Still debating between STF2 and VTF2. Do I need to be concerned about a downfiring sub on these floors? I would really rather not put a throw rug under sub due to appearance. Also any advice between the 2 subs would be appreciated. 2) Been doing some reading on speaker wire. (unbelievable to me how $$ this can be!) I have gathered I should use 12ga. I am eyeballing the Sound King stuff at Parts express mostly due to seems like the most cost efficient of all the suggestions I have seen. What is biwiring? (sounds like wiring it twice??) Is this beneficial? Also any other suggestions to wire (Reasonably priced) would also be appreciated. All here on this forum have been very helpful in all my decisions so far. That is why I am posting here these questions. Thanks all alot! Jeff

Panasonic TC-P50G15, DMP-BD60
Yamaha RX-V1400
Axiom M60's,VP150,QS8's
Hsu VTF2