Hey Chess,

Thanks for the read... I was actually wondering how different the 40's sounded from the 60's. You had the "60ti" right? is there a big difference with the 60v2 ?? or is it just a new name for the same product ?

If you can, you should check out and test the RX series from MA. Not certain if you did an indept test and review of the RS line, but the RX sound different. When I did my final test on the RS6 before putting the cash down the dealer had a new pair of RX's in piano black. Had about 20 hrs of play time on them and I tested it with a few tracks I used on the RS6 and there was a decent difference between the two in the vocal range, piano seemed sharper and the notes rolled off a little faster. Sounded pretty good... I liked the RS6 more, maybe because it was properly broken in? or the fact the cone was different? but the price tag on the RX next to the RS (end of line models) helped with my final choice. \:\)

If both line where still available, I think i would have held off a month and went back to test them again side by side. Just to see if the RX sounded different after a longer period of play hours under its belt.

Johnk,

thanks for the link, ill give a read.

"And if ya' let me cool you one time, you'll be my regular stop" -DLR