I love it. I rescued some Klipsch Fortes from a garage yesterday. The Stingray is driving them and they are awesome. Treble is not great great but is ok. Bass is incredible.

Stingrays sell so inexpensively on Audiogon. I don't know what speaker configuration I am going to wind up with but some day I am going to have to stingrays driving the fronts and rears and a Mahi (monoblock) driving the center.

The Stingray opened my ears with the War of the World DVD. I have a Denon AVR and the Jeep getting thrown out of the hole sounds 100 times better on the Stingray and the Jets flying over the farmhouse followed by the battle would put the Denon into circuit protection. The Stingray has no problems. However, the Stingray can get loud, but has its limits. It would not be for everyone. Although with the Klipsch it can get crazy loud.

Driving speakers that reach easily down to 30 hz has me excited to hear the M80's. The Klipschs are lots of fun, but the blurred treble would probably bug me over time.

M3 and
M80