Can you help me as please excuse my english writing :

I bought some new Mission Freedom754 loudspeakers a couple of months ago for a good price. When I've listened to my Mission for the first time, I was a bit disappointed of the lack of low frequency that these loudspeakers could give; the midrange and hight are great, but low are poor. This was before i heard about Axiom speakers.

Since i heard about Axiom and i read about them in reviews , i bought some M3ti to go into my bedroom. These little loudspeakers are great and i thought that if M3ti are great, how can be the floorstanding model : absolutely fantastic. Surely that the son quality from m40 or m50 would be greater than the one from my Mission.

So since then, I am thinking of replacing these Mission loudspeakers for Axiom M40 or M50 loudspeakers. But witch one ? I hesitate in between these two model. I am wondering whether it is worth to pay $200.00 for the m50 and if the sound quality comming out from them is of much higher quality than the son from the m40. The difference registered within the specifications for these 2 models is very tiny and almost identical; on the other hand the m50 has 2 woofer/driver. Then I wonder whether if the sound quality from the m50 is best than from the m40 and if it's worth paying more.

Does someone ever listened to both of them and can describe to me what would be the listening experience/difference in between these 2 model.

Thanks to all