As is often the case around here, the idea for this thread came from another thread that had been hijacked in this direction. Check out some of our colleague's tea preferences there.

The medic8r clan is often brewing hot tea - weekend mornings, after work, after dinner with a movie. We have a tea box that I got for my wife one Christmas from Island Rose teas - it came with a variety of 120 bags. At the moment, you can see it on the company home page. Gail especially liked the Orange Fountain, an herbal tea. The Long Island Cola was my favorite. However, I don't often do herbal tea. Mostly I go for "real" tea.

My favorite styles, usually bought from one of the big companies like Twinings, are Darjeeling, Ceylon, Chai, and English Breafast. My current favorite is The London Cuppa, which I find rich and satisfying - a little more interesting than the old favorites above. I got it at TJ Maxx, which is my favorite place to buy discount tea (and coffee).

Any other tea takers out there?

Last edited by medic8r; 01/05/10 06:10 PM. Reason: Tried to post this 2 hours ago, but had tech difficulties.

Bears, beets, Battlestar Galactica.