first off Merry Christmas to everyone,now on to buisness.I feel a little upset right now but I won't add any opinions on how I feel about these speakers yet because I know stuff happens.getting ready for the big Christmas party at my house and turned on the stereo for some party music and noticed my systen did'nt sound right.on further inspection I found that the tweeters weren't working.I crossed the input connections on my amp and still no tweeters on the right speaker.so for the first time since I've owned these speakers I went inside for a look see.I noticed that every connection on the drivers were very lose and I tightened them all up.the white wire in the bottom tweeter was completely off so I connected it.tightened it all up and turned on my system and still no tweeters on the right.these are m-80's and all the internal connections were very lose.I can only think that due to internal vibrations and bad wire connections the wire to the tweeters vibrated off and then the crossover blew unless there is something else I am overlooking.