KurtisJ

I just received M22's this weekend, and here are my thoughts:

1)Alan, of course, is right. I concur that you shouldn't turn them on and leave. Break in, to me, well.. I find they sound amazing out of the box. Maybe a couple of hours made them a bit more open. Otherwise, it's your ears that need to get used to it. I, however, like to try as hard as possible to not have any pre-conceived ideas about new speakers, because then it'll take you a long time to get used to them.

2)speaker wire: I am using Kimber 4PR, and it's absolutely terrific. Marc and audioshop.on.ca gave me a great deal. About 2.50$ per foot. If you want to go cheaper, go to www.partsexpress.com and order a roll of either SoundKing, or the slightly better Phoenix Gold. I am using Phoenix Gold 12 Ga silver coated OFC for my rear speakers (m3ti's), and it's MUCH better than the radio shack stuff I had. It was also barely more expensive. If you live in Montreal, go to the Stereoplus downstairs from Indigo downtown, you can get that stuff for about 75 cents to 1$ per foot. Well worth it!

good luck and happy listening!