OK. I changed my crossover to 60 and 80 hz and did not re-cal audyssey. This was done in Pure/Direct mode with Audyssey EQ turn ON (Sound a whole lot better than EQ OFFT). It's like night and day. With Crossover at 80hz I was able to push into 3 db high than crossed at 40hz. This time playing at the same clipped volume level(-16 db on my Denon)...and SPL level ~103-108. Good news, NO Shutdown, Just some frequency I can hear distortion from the woofers. Here are my My room configuration is 3200 cubic feet and what I have and did with the SPL meter I think I am bottom out M80s woofers? I think I did set up the SPL meter correct. Place my SPL meter on Tripod at the center of my listen couch,the height at 42inches, point up to the ceiling position, setted at slow response, C weighting, and my cables are from EMOTIVA Ultra Series (12 gauge). Also, on the XPA 2 LED meter I can see 8-10 lighted up and good new no red LED light this time.
Thanks for all your help. I just want the best sound I can hear from my M80 with an affordable price on EMO amp. I have two days to make my decision on EMO XPA 2 before I return for refund and move on. Tell me guys what do I have here or my problem is. I hear distortion from my M80 woofers NO CLIPPING this time with 60 and 80 hz crossed. You think I bottom out my speakers. I don't listen to this loud just there times I do want to demo for 1 or 2 songs to show off my equipment. I thank you for all your supports. AXIOM speakers are the BEST!

7.2-M80V2, QS8, VP150, M22, REAL SUB.DENON3808.EMOTIVA AMP(XPA-2 AND XPA-5)EMOTIVA erc-1 and ps3.