Dean, my take on FShop(BB bought them out a few years ago) is that the salesman seem free to come in and work whenever they feel like it, perhaps they are on 100% commission(is that possible?) with no base salary. As a result, you get a whole whack of them in the store esp around Christmas time...you'll see 5-6 of them in a group at a time eyeing prospective suckers. We used to have a chain of audio/electronic stores that went by the name of Majestic Sound(?) or something like that. They unsurprisingly disappeared many years ago due to their high pressure sales tactics, outright rude in fact. I still recall going in one of their stores to browse and from the time it took me to walk past the TV section, about 80 ft perhaps, I was accosted by 6 different salesman, the last of which became almost hostile.

"Can I help you?"

No thanks, just browsing....

"Browsing for what?"

I'm just looking, thanks....

"You must have come in here for something..."

(this exchange kept going on while I was slowly walking/browsing then finally I'd had enough)

You know what? I was going to buy that $5000 big screen over there but you're acting like an a-hole so I'm leaving...

Half of communication is listening. You can't listen with your mouth.