After months of saving I finally saved up enough cash to satisfy my hunger for a new HT system. Three days ago I purchased the Elite 55TXI and a SVS 25-31PCI sub tuned to 22 Hz. Today I ordered a pair of M22ti’s with the SS16 stands, the VP150 and a pair of QS8s. Originally I was going with the M60s rather than the M22s but after reading tons of information on this message board I figured I’ll take my chances with the M22s. I’m putting this system in my newly converted garage which measures 19ft long x 15ft wide with 8½ ft ceilings. My gut instinct told me to get the M60s, but because the seating area is right at 10ft from the television I went with the M22s. I’ll post some digital pics as soon as I learn how.

I will soon be back at work volunteering for all the overtime I can get to buy two more new toys, an Elite 59AVI DVD player and a new TV, possibly the Elite Pro-530hdi or something like it or better. ETA will be March 1, 2004.

Thanks ya’ll for the information and knowledge ya’ll have provided me. (Yes, I’m from Texas)