Teri is in another modeling competition and needs all of our help again. You have to create a login and password this time, just make sure you put a checkmark in the " just want to vote" selection at the top, and you won't have to put in your personal information.

The majority of you know how she is a good friend and also my caregiver. For those who don't already know, I'm physically handicapped, and Teri has been caring for me for 2 + years now. She is extremely caring and always has my best interests at hand. So aside from being attractive, she also has a conscience and a drive to assist those who are less fortunate (not including myself).

You guys are awesome, and I know she would really appreciate it. I'm doing this on my own as she doesn't have a sweet clue. She does have her own profile on the forum, so I'll make sure she tries to pop in and say hello to you guys while the competition is going. Maybe she'll have some more pictures to add also \:\) .

Vote for Teri!

Thanks guys,
Cam

The only reasonable argument for owning a gun is to protect yourself from the police.