Ah, Mr. Sroode, glad to talk about audio stuff.

Office system: Anthem PVA 5 amplifier, the spectacular Sony TA E9000ES processor, Sony DVP S7000 DVD player, Axiom VP150, Michaura M665s (like the Axiom M60s 2 x 6.5" Axiom drivers, 1x 5.25" Axiom driver and Axiom 0.75" titanium tweeter (as found in the old M2s)), some supertweeters atop the M665s, a pair of Mission DS77 surround speakers and a Dahlquist PDQ1500 subwoofer.

I love this system.

HT system: 3 Yamaha M80 2 channel amps, Integra M504 2 channel amp, Integra DTC 9.4 processor, Toshiba SD9200 DVD-A, Thiel CS 3.7 mains, modified Merak MC6 center with a pair of Axiom 6.5" aluminum drivers and tweeter and x-over from a Reference 3a mm de capo speaker and super tweeter, Axiom QS8 side surrounds, Michaura M55 (like the M22Ti) back surrounds, SVS 20-39 subwoofer.

It's great, but I blew one of the Yamahas, so I just use the audio from the Mitsubishi Diamond 65" which sounds really good.

Dining room system: modified Sonic Impact T-Amp, Sony CA9ES CDP, 2 Michaura M55s, Velodyne CHT10 subwoofer.

Laughably musical for a $25 amp.

Living room system: Kenwood KA9100 integrated amp, Ah! Njoe Tjoeb tube output CDP, Dahlquist DQM 905 speakers with supertweeters, modified Kenwood SW300 subwoofer. I haven't set this up yet, as most of the pieces were my garage system, but I pulled the output terminal from my Antique Sound Labs MG S1 15 DT amp when I removed the interconnects. I must say that Divergent Technologies, the importer, has been no help providing me with a replacement part or info of a comparable part.

I ordered a Music Hall MMF 2.2LE turntable with a Goldring made Tracker cartridge which should be here next week. I'll hook it up in the living room.

I have a pair of Michaura M66s (incredibly good speakers, like the M50, but I like them better than my old M50s) which I'll swap into one of the systems.

My garage system will be, once the ASL amp is fixed, the SET tube amp, Scott tube tuner, a pair of M22Tis, and the Vance Dickason Titanic subwoofer.

Love to listen to all of them.

Enjoy the Music. Trust your ears. Laugh at Folks Who Claim to Know it All.