-----------------
I don't follow college football. Two champions? Call me crazy, but that doesn't make sense. Why not have USC and LSU play for the title?
---------------

very funny.

now you know how we feel(or at least some of us).

i do not think USC and LSU should play for the title this year. They each won a championship and to take that away from them would be terrible.

BUT, i think there should be some way to resolve a split championship. i was thinking of a playoff between the top teams myself. in my idea i had the top 8 play in a playoff. But, i didnt see the complications that could arise when deciding between team 8 and 9 and 6 and 7 and etcetera. I like the 4 playoff system though.

I think the worst part about the BCS is not the dual championship part. The worst part about the BCS is the exclusion of teams that happens every year. NIU was ranked top 10 and was undefeated until weak 7 or 8. the ended up 10-2 in a tough conference. But, they are not in the elite conferences and did not go to a bowl game. Northwestern, who is in the big ten(who in my opinion was the most underserving team playing in a bowl at 6-6) ended up going to a bowl. In their 6 wins, they beat U of Illinois(1-10) and U of Indiana(2-9). That is ridiculous. I feel bad for NIU.

Once You Pop You Can't Stop