to start off, my personal opinion of Cheseroo is that he is an intelligent poster who provides useful information in difficult technical threads. He is also good at providing information in threads concerning high end and obscure audio gear.

Other then that your posts are useless. In other posts where people are asking for simple advice you offer them nothing but a hard time. When someone asks a silly question (see title of thread) you take it upon yourself to make them know that they asked a silly question.

If you think you are an elitist, if you think you are above everyone, if you think your every word is more precious then mine, dont come into my threads. My threads are simple and easy to answer threads. My replies are like that too. I help out in the newbie threads, giving people their first start into the world of audio. Most people appreciate it when their threads are answered, no matter how many times it has been answered before. Getting a curt reply is not the greatest feeling. Especially not to some newbie who has no idea your not just an [censored], but in fact you are much deeper then that.

I try to help out in the same manner as i was helped out. I learned a great deal of information about the HK 525 on this board(thanks Kcarlile). When someone has a question about the HK 525, i am one of the first to answer. The question may have been answered before, but often times a newbie does not know where to look.

For example, when i posted this thread, i had a feeling there was a mathematical way to discern how many octaves there are in the 20-80hz range. I figured there would be someone who wanted to offere a short, helpful reply as to what the answer was. How would you feel if the next time you asked a question, the first response you got was "Find out for yourself."

Anyways, if you do not like reading my threads, do not answer them.

Once You Pop You Can't Stop