or more accurately, how much does size matter? i just bought the M3ti and the VP100, with the intention of adding a sub and surrounds when i get more dinero. Picked 'em 'cause of: a) the axiom "wizard" recommended the combo and b) i don't want to see my sound system. i know, i know, but i really like the way the room looks. ok, my wife didn't want "big" speakers.

Anyway, after checking out the the message boards here, besides getting really confused, i've learned an awful lot about the importance of room size, etc. and seems nobody has mentioned anything about the M3ti, good or bad. My room is 12ft x 21ft with a vaulted ceiling that starts at 8ft and extends to 14ft (sitting against the 21ft wall the ceiling is 8ft - 14ft left to right with ent. center directly opposite couch.) i'm 10ft away from the ent. center. couch is centered against the 21ft wall and ent. center is centered opposite. There are two openings on either side of the ent. center. both 4ft x 7ft.
from what i've read in your posts, doesn't seem the M3ti's will be adequate for ht or music? Opinions? should i get ready to return the M3's? what's the alternative for "small" speakers.

Thanks everybody.

oh yeah, a great blues compilation cd is the Time Life Classics "Legends" series. got a good jazz series, too.