Johnk, your statement is what my head was telling me but im a paranoid schizophrenic (jk). Its one of those things i need to say to myself "this is what they are made for". Before getting anything else cranked up i will be purchasing a SPL meter as i want one to test my SVS sub as well.

Another side note as i will hijack my own thread, while having a chance to compare my old satelite speaker with the M22 side by side it is laughable and what i thought was good. My older system would hold its own against the not so popular Bose systems and thus i felt they were great. One thing is getting used to the new sound. I am growing to love the Axioms more and more as I get accustomed to accurate sound. The warm but not harsh highs are astonishing at times. For grins i also hooked up my old Sony receiver and can also tell that the Denon seems to not be as bright or its in the Audyssey controls but my denon really seems to outshine my Sony.

I appreciate the feedback from both you JohnK and Kcarlile. This board is full of extremely nice, knowledgeable and more importantly patient people.

M22's
VP100
QS4's
SVS PB12-NSD
Denon 2310CI
Panasonic P58S2
Panasonic P50S2