Hello,

Well, after several days (almost weeks) of consideration, I decided to give Axiom a try by purchasing the Epic 80 Home Theater System. The set arrived a couple days ago, and I haven't been apart from it since - except for bathroom breaks and other minor things like my job.
The set was in perfect condition and fully functional with the exception of the EP350 subwoofer - which for some reason I get very very little output from. I'll have to contact tech support to see if they have any ideas.
Anyway, I should say a big "Thank You!!!" to everyone here, as the helpful and informative user community (which I now hope to be a part of), helped make this decision easier. It's not easy for a lot of people to make an investment this large on a product sight-unseen (and unheard), but you guys make the process easier.
I know everybody always loves their brand-spakin'-new stuff right away, so I'm gonna hold off on writing a mini-review until they've broken-in and I've spent more time with them. But I have auditioned many other brands before ordering and before I was able to hear these in my own setup, and would offer to answer any questions anybody might have.

Thanks again to everybody.

Sully