Chesseroo,
Thanks for the reply. Guess I need to be more careful when wording replies, I don't want to get anyone in trouble.

Chesseroo is correct in saying that Axiom can not test every possible receiver on the market.
I should clarify that when I called the Axiom tech line they said the Denon, Harman Kardon and Outlaw 1050 would work with the M80 speakers. That does not mean that all other manufacturer's receivers will not work. These are just three manufacturers they have used, and are comfortable with. Also, by no means did I mean they were promoting these products...I just asked for some receivers that they knew would work.
Also I should say Alan Loft and/or his colleagues have used Denon, Harmon Kardon and the NEW NAD with the M80's, and have had satisfactory results.
So the above are four receivers Axiom and/or Alan have used, and have had good results with. This is not the only four that will work by any means, just ones that they had used and had satisfactory results. As, Chesseroo has stated he has had good luck with other manufacturers as well.

I am looking at buying a receiver and speakers myself. There are a large number of mfgr's available, and I was happy to narrow the search down to four. These are not the only four that will work, but for me I looked at it as....these are four that will work, so for me it's is a good place to start.

Rob