The M80s have no subs, just 2 6.5" drivers, they are by no means subwoofers. They play down to near subwoofer specs but the entire speaker is powered by your receiver, just in case you thought you might have to plug them in.

I have demoed my M22 and M80s against M60s and as you have a sub the M22s will most likely be all you need as they sound very similar to both the M60 and M80s when they are paired with that good sub. Without a sub, the M22s can sound 'thin' but only when compared to floorstanders. What you gain from the floorstanders is better upper bass as a quality sub will fill in the low range no matter which speaker you have.

Having said that, as Micah mentioned we could use some specs of your listening distance and your listening levels. The floorstanders will play louder than the M22s, so if you like to listen at loud volumes and have a large room, which I would say yours qualifies as, the floorstanders are the better way to go.

I ran my M22s and M80s with an older Denon 1804 so your present receiver will be just fine.

Jason
M80 v2
VP160 v3
QS8 v2
PB13 Ultra
Denon 3808
Samsung 85" Q70