I've had M3Ti (V1), M22Ti (V1), M22Ti (V2 I think), M50Ti and M2es as well. My favorite of the bunch - the M3Tis.

Big Will and I did a comparison of his M3Tis, his M60Tis and a pair of Michaura M55s. Interestingly, the M3Tis without a sub and the M60Tis without a sub were very similar.

My original M22s were flat sounding - as in flat, not in a good way. My M2s were similar. The M50s were excellent, but lacked something in the high frequency range.

I went back and forth between my M3Tis and Michaura M55s in my 2.1 SET tube system. I ended up with the M55s, which I preferred slightly to the M3s. The M55s had a more extended and sweeter high end, the M3s a wonderful upper midrange. Together they would have made a near perfect speaker.

M55s are Michauras which use the same 5.25" drivers as teh M22s but use the Axiom 0.75" titanium tweeter instead of the 1" unit. I don't know why they sound so good.

I ended up with a pair of Michaura M66s, a very large bookshelf using 2 Axiom 6.5" drivers and one 3/4" titanium tweeter. This layout is similar to the M50Tis, but to my ear sounded much better. I dunno why. The M66s and SET 5 wpc tube amp was a spectacular combination.

The M3Tis driven by a 5 wpc SET tube amp produced very nice bass, enough that I had to reinforce the nearby cabinetry to stop the low frequency resonances.

Enjoy the Music. Trust your ears. Laugh at Folks Who Claim to Know it All.