I do agree that when the US Military does something wrong, more people around the globe react to it. But in a sick sort of way, that's a compliment and I'm OK with it.

To the international users of this forum, I am well aware that it's annoying to hear about "baseball World Series", "World champions in basketball" etc. \:\) I kind of annoys me too.

Now back to the topic....I'm -> <- close to ordering the VP180. I am the one - after all - who recently brought up the topic of using M80 on its side as fronts.

(mimicking MS commercials) VP180...it was *my* idea! ;\)

PS One thing I forgot to add. I was once talking to snob who thought only idiots went into the military. His "proof" was that men who can think on their own would never "march around field" following orders. We happened to be having a conversation in an auditorium waiting for some key note speaker to start. And the organizer was having a hard time getting people to sit closely together to make room. I told him if we were in the military, I could give three orders and have everyone fill the seats in about 10 seconds....because if we don't do things promptly, people die. It was a sweet to see the light bulb click on his face! ;\)

Last edited by Hansang; 05/24/10 11:44 PM.

--
Denon 4520, EPIC80/500/VP180 Speakers