Hi guys:

It seems that class A is ruled out, as nobody wants to put a little money into that...LOL...honestly I do not care about wasting energy, we waste here in US millions in stupid things, so a few bucks a month will not break our bank, the truth is that the sound is better, at least my placebo brain tells me that...but as Allan says you can get good AB amps...nothing against vintage except reliability, 30+, 20+ is too much time looking for troubles...

I'm still looking, and given that the class A was ruled out, I dropped the price point as well, right now I have two more options than the NAD:

Cambridge Audio 650A
Music Hall 25.2

Sorry Allan, but I want something more refined than a receiver, maybe a matter of just looks, but personally as tom stated i could always pick the stupid radio sounding while there is no sound on the selection, it is like the switch section they design and use, have still a common ground as opposed to cut everything in the audio path to avoid that, the main reason i use an external switch that cuts everything so while listening to one source, I'm only listening ot that source...

The outlaw is a terrific amp, probably one of the best out there but the look is horrible, no way you can match that thing to anything, unless you want it just to play the FM radio, on the speakers....

Last edited by Sovkiller; 05/25/10 01:41 AM.

No doubt that getting older is madatory, but to mature still remains optional...Join the M80's team!