my friends...traveling through life we will meet people of different degrees of professionalism. There sure are some great People in great professions and there are also some people that just leave alot to be desired. I bet not one of you will disagree on that comment. I am not suprised to see the same staff at stereo shops, I understand it can be a very rewarding career, there will be good and otherwise.

I love reading about the experineces of people being suckered into buying something they didnt want or didnt like. Shame on you!! Its your money and spend it how you want.

Axiom M80 speakers were a very good deal until I went to my local stereo shop to purchase some rotels amps etc. After listening to my local guy who wanted to sell me Vienna Acoustic speakers for the last two years, he helped me with products to improve the performance of my new speakers. I ended up with a new preamp that instantly made the Axiom M80s hit new levels of performance. I have never owned a better speaker for the price.

I appreciate the advice of professionals and when someone tells me that its the last one, I tend to believe them and make my own decisions. I would rather have a product that I desire; than lose an opportunity not to own something desireable. I sure wish I had purchased the last Rotel amp they had at 1400.00 nope, I was ok with not owning it and now I will pay almost 2000.00 at a different dealer to own the same amp. I suggest finding a great store and get to know someone there, you will be amazed how much a good rep will know and show.

MoonW5.3's
MoonP7 Pre
Moon300D DAC
Marantz AV8003
HSUVTF3 MK3 Sub
Axiom LFR 1100
AxiomVP180