Everyone,

The Axiom Anniversary weekend is shaping up just great. Our plan is to have all the main events on Saturday day and evening. During the day on Saturday we will have factory tours, double blind listen tests, some workshops on various audio topics with Alan, Andrew, and myself, plus we will have a buffet lunch. For dinner on Saturday we will be hosting a BBQ and after dinner party. We will have the BBQ and party either in an open tent behind the factory (which is the Algonquin Trails campground) or at my dock; it will depend a lot on the weather.

For those coming on Thursday and Friday this will be a great time to play around Muskoka. Amie will organize the golf game on Friday for everyone who wants to play; I am sure some Axiom staff will want to join in for this. Besides the golfing there are lots of things to do around the area including canoeing, hiking, fishing, fine dining, and of course general lying around on the dock. Thursday and Friday evening we can all get together for a few drinks to bring a relaxing end to the day. Perhaps an evening boat cruise would be nice too.

I think we are probably running out of space at Lumina by now because they are hosting a wedding on Saturday but Amie is making arrangements at some other nearby lodges today for us.

We are all looking forward to meeting everyone in September.

Cheers,

Ian Colquhoun
President & Chief Engineer