Used to love my Guild acoustic, later had a D25 if memory serves which I thought sounded sweet but my friend talked me into buying a Froggy Bottom guitar hailing from Newfane VT after John Gorka's guitar was stolen. John decided against the guitar which was made on spec for him but I thought it sounded a little cleaner than my Martin which Michael Millard, who makes the FG guitars, claims is due to the scalloped bracing inside which is less muffly sounding. Still seems like a matter of taste to me.

Now one of my wife's best friend's husbands has been trying to get me to send the Froggy to LA to undergo equal intonation fret adjustment, can't remember the brand name but I am reluctant to ship an acoustic guitar to LA.

Also play a PRS that I love, one great regret was letting go of the Dean Markley amp that used to sound so great on stereo digital chorus (ibanez pedal?) along with the Fender Concert amp, I tell you, there is something about stereo that just makes an electric guitar sound magical.

SK

"If you try to turn toward it, you go against it."