No no, we've had a pretty big discussion already about how fed up we all are about the industry treating $3000+ dollar telivisions as 'disposable' merchandise, & that we weren't going to buy into it.

It used to be when you went down to shop for tv's, you were ready to purchase something that you planned to enjoy for the next few decades anyway. Now-a-days it seems as if the salesmen are practically telling us, "oh yes, this is our top of the line Plasma/LCD/LED/Laser/DPL that we carry right now, & it should do you very nicely until the 2160p/3D/Hologram/Chrome Electron sets come out in a year or two. At which time you should be sure to come back and upgrade because they're going to be spectacular"!!!

Piss on that. If everyone is out to get a 3D set then at least the really good 2D sets will hopefully come down in price & I can get a good 1 for the bedroom. I guess I should check on ebay for used 65 inch 2D sets, I'll just bet there are people trying to unload their 1 or 2 year old sets cheap so they can get the latest and greatest 3D displays. I'm up for a good cheap 65 inch LCD/LED/Plasma! laugh

My Stuff :

M80's
QS8's
VP150
EP800
Denon 4802
Emotiva XPA-3
Samsung BD-P3600
Sharp 65 Inch Aquos LCD