Hi, I'm looking to buy a home theater soon and I'm really new to this. I'm looking for around 2,000$ for a full set up ( 5.1 speaker with receiver ) and may go up to 3,000$ if it is really worth it.

It's for my parent mostly, and, my parents and I prolly won't see much difference between a budget set or something in the 5 digit.

I was actually looking at the Epic Master 350. We will go in a room over the house garage that is around 15x14 in size. We are moving soon so I don't have all the information but we want to have it install as soon as possible because we are gonna do all at once since we are moving. I think the room is already set up for Home Theater but I dunno so I don't want like a killer sub as there are other in the house if we use it :P

So I was wondering if it was like worth it to pay a bit more for like the Epic Grand Master. Is the difference between the Master and the Grand Master really that noticeable? And I don't know what receiver to get. And also does the Grand Master need a better receiver than the Epic Master, as it would mean more cost actually.

I was wondering if like the Denon Avr-1610 was enough to drive the Epic Master or I might need to go with like the Avr-1910 as I can't find the power handling for the set. So does 5x75 watt enough for it? Or do I need 5x90 watt or even more?

And before finding this compagny for the speaker, I was looking at paradigm monitor series and it sounded good ( I'm use to TV Sound that sound ok so it is a big upgrade, and I worked in store so I have a not so bad price on it and I was recommended that, still the whole set for a lil bit less than 2,000$ with a denon avr-1610 ).

So umm, that's it, and since I don't have much time to check this since I move, any help will be apprieciated to make choice. Thank you.

PS: I will but the rear/surround speaker like 2 feet behind the couch like some people suggest on the forum. But if you can give me the whole advice or how to set it up ( It's my 1st time and I'm more of a computer guy ) It would be nice. I will hook up a PS3, a HD receiver on the receiver. Now I think it's enough information for now :P ( Sorry for the wall of text )