Randy have you already considered moving partition walls similar to these:

http://www.paretimanovrabili.com/en/pareti_residenziali.php

Not recommending this company just an example.

I had a link to some really nice ones but can’t find it right now. Some slid straight out and could be automated while others folded like in the link above. Not sure where the entrance to the Porter Plex is but if its on the gaming room side you could get some serious WOW factor by pushing a button and having the partitions slide open revealing the theater.

Curtains are another option. Maybe cheaper maybe not. I know you’ve worked with Dazian before which is where I got my curtains based on your recommending them. They were great to work with and way cheaper than any local custom manufacture. Mine let no light through the material but you might have to worry about light getting around the top, bottom and sides. I find it’s not a problem because of the way I had mine cut and if yours are going in the back of the room a small amount of light leakage probably wouldn’t be noticeable with a big screen like yours reflecting all that projector light back into the room.

Curtains however won’t do much to dampen noise coming in from the gaming area like a solid partition would. But they are easy to navigate through when closed. (well when you remember were the wall isn’t, ask Sean). They can also be easily automated for that WOW factor.

Just a couple thoughts.

Dean

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1